Monday, March 31, 2008

Website Construction!

We bought a website! I'm stoked!  Let me tell you about a little company called BluDomain.  Amazing!  If you haven't checked out BluDomain, and you need a website... you have got to take a look at what these guys got goin on.  Not only are they extremely sexy, but they are extremely affordable as well.  I have just been hangin' out all day today working on our site and it's been a blast. I am actually having fun putting this thing together. I can't wait to get it up online for you all to check out.  Hopefully we'll have something by the end of the day.  

Unfortunately, I have been a little bit distracted today with the Cleveland Indians home opener on and all.  Go Tribe!  I'll tell you what, I have a good feeling about this year for the Tribe.  Well, I better get back to work over here.  As soon as I get some progress I will post a link for you guys to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Go tribe? You guys have nothing on my Red Sox!

    Everything is looking really good!

    Go Sox!

    ReplyDelete