Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Senior Trio

Today I went out and shot some senior portraits of a couple of close friends of mine. I used to be a small group leader at Cuyahoga Valley Church; Jordan, Nick and Brian were all in my small group. I led their group from the time they were in 7th grade all the way through their Junior year of High School. We have a ton of great memories together growing up and it's truly amazing to see the kind of men these boys have grown into. Even though I was their leader, these guys, as well the other few guys in our group have really been a huge influence and inspiration in my life. Guys, you are such an encouragement to me! I love you all and I am excited to see what God has in store for each of you! You each have so much potential, follow your dreams guys! Hope you like the pics.

To see a slideshow with a few more from the day click here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment