Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Website for the New Year!

In keeping with tradition, I’ve made my New Years resolutions for '09. While I would love to sit here and write all of them down for you, let’s be honest, some of them are a little embarrassing! But one that made the list this year is to be better about blogging. And by “better” I mean “start”. I have to admit, that Nathan has definitely been doing all the blogging around here. So here I am, starting off the New Year with my first blog. But besides me and my blogging, we have some actual exciting news. We just launched our new website!! It’s still a little bit of a work in progress, but we think it’s a drastic improvement from our old site! We’ll be adding a few more photos and other fun things on there in the next couple weeks. If you get the chance to check it out, let us know what you think, we’d love some feedback!



And because pictures always make blogs more fun…
Photobucket
This pic is from our friends Stacy and Dom’s wedding that we shot a couple months ago. Good times had by all!!! ☺



p.s. Since this is a shared blog, we thought it would be a good idea to have different color fonts so you could tell who's writing. I'm this lovely shade of blue. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment