Thursday, May 7, 2009

Married with grandchildren!

I just got back last night from my trip to Florida. I had an awesome time hanging out with my grandparents for the last few weeks. Thanks again for everything guys! I love you both!

While I was in Florida, I had some really great opportunities... some photo-related, some not.

First and foremost, I got to witness my grandparents get baptized! That was truly an amazing experience. This sounds weird to say, but I was so proud of them both! They have truly been an inspiration to me.

My last night in Florida, we went over to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs for some pictures. It was so freakin' cute, I just had to share the pictures with everyone. So, here are my grandparents!

















One things for sure, we don't get sunsets like this in Cleveland!

1 comment:

  1. This may just be the cutest photo shoot ever! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete