Monday, July 6, 2009

Recent Stuff

Its been almost 2 months since my last blog post and I have way more stuff to blog then I will actually have time for! So, here are a few of my favorites from our last few engagement shoots.

In the meanwhile, it has been an exciting couple months for us! Just a couple days ago our very first magazine ad came out! We were pretty stoked to see ourselves on the front inside cover of the Today's Bride Magazine!! Also, we had the opportunity last month to shoot a couple destination weddings which was pretty exciting as well! Marisa and I spent 8 days in Punta Cana with two awesome brides, Kim and Keisha! We already put up some of their photos on our main site in the our wedding galleries. The photos came out awesome!

Well, here are a few new pics, sorry again about the delay in posting this stuff! There is more to come tomorrow!





































1 comment:

  1. These e-session pix are so GOOD!!
    I love the coloring and the vintage looking ones!!

    Awesome job!

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete