Friday, October 31, 2008

My Super Costume!

Well, it's Halloween once again. It's crazy how fast this years gone by! See the thing is, for me, Halloween is a pretty big deal. It's not that I love vampires and haunted houses (to be honest they kinda scare me), tricks and treats aren't really my thing either. Still however, each October I look forward to this one night, the only time all year when the more ridiculous you look, the cooler you are. And believe me... I am pretty cool tonight. In fact, I have a history of being really really freakin' cool on this particular day. In high school I dressed up as Waldo from Where's Waldo? Amazing! Ya, I was awesome... at least for that one day. The year before Waldo I was the Pokemon kid... ya, that's right. I told you I was really cool. Actually, now that I think about it I even had 2 live Pokemon. I actually convinced two almost grown men to get into these hilarious childrens costumes. Cliffy was Jigglypuff, the big round pink thing and Freddy was Marill, the blue mouse thingy. The fact that they only could find children's medium costums only made these guys look cooler!

This year, I wanted to throw it back a little bit. After much thought I decided to I wanted to be a little more Super this year. Not that Waldo and Ash (the Pokemon dude) aren't super.. they just aren't as super as the one and only QUAIL MAN!!!! That's right, Quail Man, underwear and all! For those of you who are confused about the idenity of Quail Man... you need to watch some Doug.

Anyways, here are a couple pics... hope you get a laugh!




This is Cliff, my roomate... he is dressed as Billy Madison. He would be a lot cooler if he would have wrote Frank the right way. Retard! j/k Cliff.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Quail Man is awesome. I used to LOVE Doug. Now I'm going to have that song in my head all night. da da da-da da da da da da da da! da da da-da da-da da da da da da da!!!! Where's Porkchop??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Those are amazing. Love the tighty whities.

    ReplyDelete