Monday, October 27, 2008

Onyx String Quartet

Last weekend I went downtown to meet up with a new friend of mine, Alexandra Early. Alex is a violinist who played at a wedding I was at a few weeks ago. I have to admit I was quite impressed with Alex's playing. Growing up I took viola lessons... for those of you who don't know, a viola is like a big violin. Much more manly than a violin, or maybe that's just what I told myself. Anyways, if you are looking for a string quartet or even just a solo violinist, you need to check out Alex's site. She has some samples on there, but take it from me.. she is VERY GOOD! Her website is http://onyxquartet.org/
Here are a few of the shots we got last weekend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment