Thursday, June 5, 2008

City Shots











I went downtown Cleveland a couple nights ago and took some pics of the city. I wanted to test out the D3 in some seriously low light situations. I shot most of the pics that night at 3200 ISO, and the images came out awesome!! I didn't use a tripod in any of these, in fact, they were all shot at 1/60 or higher. As a wedding photojournalist, it's such a comfort to know that I can shoot at a high iso and get images with virtually no grain. I love to use natural light whenever possible so now with some fast glass and ISO 3200 there is almost no lighting situation that I can't handle.

I bought a ticket off a street vendor for $6 and went into the tribe game that night and snapped some shots. I snuck right down behind the dugout and got a couple cool shots of Slider! Then the camera guy came by and I got up on the Jumbo-Tron... I actually got a picture of the Jumbo-Tron with me on it!! It was a well spent $6 until I spent another $20 on some dogs and brew.

Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Your blog looks great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete