Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little kids are so darn cute!












Aren't kids just the cutest?? Maybe I am biased about these particular kids, as they are all relatives of mine, but I think these are the cutest kids in the whole world! I was at my cousins wedding last weekend and I got some pretty cute shots of all my new little cousins and my nephew playing at the wedding.

The little boy with the disposable camera is my nephew Xavier. When he grows up he wants to be just like his Uncle Nathan... J/K. But he was so cute with his little camera. During the ceremony I was in the aisle shooting the ring exchange and he got out of his seat and ran over next to me to see what I was doing. I love this little boy! The only problem is, Xavier has more of an interest in Marisa than he does in me:( Whenever he sees me the first thing out of his little mouth is "Where's Marisa?" Drives me crazy, but she loves it!

I got to be in a couple pics with my cousins... these guys are kinda like the big brothers I never had. I wish I got to see these guys more often.

1 comment:

  1. the second photo down is wicked funny! that kid is going to be great at doing the worm when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete