Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ward 9


I went out with my buddies from Ward 9 a few nights ago to do some photos of the band. We went down to the flats around 9:30pm and did a small photo shoot. I decided they needed a new logo so I designed one for them in photoshop. Let me know what you think!

These guys will be playing this week at Alive Festival. Alive is a Christian Music Festival that happens every year here in Ohio. Bands from all over the country come and rock out in front of audiences of thousands. We will be down there Wednesday and Thursday to get some shots of them in action! Also, while we are there, we will be meeting up with another photographer, David Jay. This guy is good! Check out his site... he is definitely one of my biggest inspirations. My buddy Mark Davidson, another wedding photojournalist introduced me to him.

It should be an awesome trip... I'll try to take a lot of pictures to share with you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thanks to Nate and team. The pictures look great, and so does the new logo.

    Just as an aside, Nate did my wedding photos and they are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete