Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Matt and Toyomi





Here are a few pics from our last engagement shoot. We went down to University Circle, Matt and Toyomi wanted to do some photos in the library. I decided to do this whole shoot with my 50mm 1.8 Nikkor lens. It's such a fun lens to shoot with. If you don't have a fixed 50mm I would highly recommend buying one. Whether you shoot Nikon or Canon, you can get one for less than $150! With a 1.8 aperture you will be able to shoot using only natural light in places you never thought possible.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan! My fiance is a photographer and I wanted to buy him the lense you are talking about in this post. He has a Nikon D100 camera. Do you have any suggestions on where to buy one? Thanks!

    P.S. Your pictures are amazing. We will be contacting you soon!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello again nathan. i just wrote you the comment about the nikor lens. i didn't give you a place to email me! so here is my email: jenya724@yahoo.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, you could get that lens at any Dodd or Cord Camera... They may have to order in for you but they will be able to help you out!

    ReplyDelete